Re: [802SEC] Draft PAR/5C for P802.1AEbk

Colleauges -

It has been pointed out to me that 802.1 has already used the "bk" suffix,
albeit on a different base standard (P802.1AXbk). As we prefer to keep these
suffixes unique regardless of base standard, we will use the next available
suffix (bl, making this P802.1AEbl) in the final version of this draft PAR;
this will get edited in along with any other changes that are agreed by
802.1 in November as a result of any comments made.

Regards,
Tony