Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ IEEE 802 Inputs to ITU-R WP5A

Mike

approve

Bob

At 09:19 PM 10/25/2010 -0700, MJLynch@mjlallc.com wrote:
Dear EC,

I'm sorry if things became confused with my earlier email.

I have been authorized by the LMSC Chair to conduct an electronic ballot on the following motion:

Motion: "Per LMSC operations manual 9.2.1, to approve forwarding of document 18-10-0067-01 to ITU-R WP5A as the position of IEEE 802 LMSC."

Mover:  Mike Lynch

Second:  Bruce Kraemer

Due to the urgency of the decision, the early close provision of 4.1.2.2 will apply. This material needs to be received by the ITU-R by 16:00 Geneva time on 1st November. I propose that the ballot start date is 26th October. It is hoped that sufficient positive ballots will be received to allow for the early termination and submission to ITU-R.

There was some discussion on the earlier thread about using terms such as "IEEE looks forward...". IEEE is the ITU-R Sector Member and is who the ITU-R corresponds with rather than IEEE 802.. The use of the Sector Member's name is appropriate.

Doc. 18-10-0067-01 is available on the 802.18 Mentor web site.

Regards,

Mike

+1.972.814.4901
mike.lynchieee (Skype)

----------
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832