From: James P. K. Gilb <gilb@ieee.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2010 2:04 PM
To: MJLynch@mjlallc.com <MJLynch@mjlallc.com>
Cc: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>; Bob Heile <bheile@ieee.org>
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ IEEE 802 Inputs to ITU-R WP5A

Mike

I vote disapprove

The attachments in your document do not appear to be the latest
documents.  In particular, the information for 802.15.3c is missing from
  one of the documents.

The approved documents approved by 802.15 were 18-10-0063-00 and
18-10-0064-00.

I assume this is an oversight that you can correct quickly.

James Gilb