[802SEC] IEEE 802 Sunday Night Rules Review (1 week from today!)

All,

Happy Holloween!  I'd like to this opportunity to remind you that the IEEE 802 Sunday Night Rules review will be held just one week from now!

Sunday Nov 7th from 6 PM to 10 PM in the Pryor-Crockett conference room.

If you have any specific agenda items you would like to see, let me know.

So far I have:

                Rules for WG "Letter Ballot" balloting groups
                Review current ballot on LMSC P&P revision
                                This has been on-going for 2 cycles since we only submit one change a year

Regards to all,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems -  Electronics, Intelligence & Support (EI&S)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com<mailto:matthew.sherman@baesystems.com>