[802SEC] Agenda Item 7.01 Updates to Proposed Changes to Chair's Guidlines

Hello EC Members,
   It is my intent to present the Chair's guidelines changes for approval during the closing plenary session.

Paul has asked that I add the following section to the end of my document:

Emergency EC Teleconference Meeting Exception:

On rare occasions there may be a need for an Emergency EC Meeting by teleconference.  If the Sponsor Chair decides an Emergency EC meeting is in order, the notification requirement may be as little as 24 hours.

You can find the complete document at the following location:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/10/ec-10-0019-02-00EC-chairs-guideline-addition-interim-ec-meetings.doc

The motion that will be presented:
    Move to approve the addition of section:
  "2.13 Chair's guidelines regarding 802 EC Interim Teleconference Meeting"
    as contained in document EC-10/0019r2"

Moved: Jon Rosdahl
2nd:

Thanks for your kind consideration.
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                          10871 North 5750 West
hm:801-756-1496                   Highland, UT 84003
cell:801-376-6435
office: 801-492-4023

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy