From: Richard Kennedy [mailto:rikennedy@rim.com]
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 09:39
To: MJLynch@mjlallc.com
Cc: John Notor; rkennedy1000@gmail.com
Subject: Input from 802.11 for Geolocation Implementation consultation

Mike:

I have uploaded this document for today's call.  We have not fully discussed the ECC Report, but support the findings and will comment as regulations are proposed for implementation.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802.18/dcn/10/18-10-0079-00-0000-input-from-802-11-for-ofcom-consultation.doc

Rich Kennedy
Standards Manager
Research In Motion Corporation
mobile: +1 (972) 207-3554
office: +1 (972) 910-3448
rikennedy@rim.com<mailto:rikennedy@rim.com>

IEEE 802.11 TGaf Chair
IEEE 802.11 to 802.18 Liaison
IEEE 802.11 Regulatory Ad Hoc Committee Chair
Wi-Fi Alliance Spectrum & Regulatory Task Group Chair