[802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ IEEE 802 Input to ITU-R

Dear EC,

Paul Nikolich has delegated to me the conduct of an EC electronic ballot on the following motion.

Moved: "To approve document IEEE 802-18-10-0073-01 <http://preview.tinyurl.com/232hrwa> for distribution."

Moved: Lynch

Seconded: Marks

Start of ballot: 19 November 2010

Close of ballot: 29 November 2010, 11:59PM ET

Note: This is a revision of the document IEEE 802-18-10-0073-00 that was presented to the 802 EC on 12 November. It is intended to express concerns with ITU's recent usage of the term "4G." The revision addresses issues raised during the EC discussion. We request action soon so that we can proceed in a timely fashion.

Early close: As required in sub clause 4.1.2.2 'Electronic Balloting' of the IEEE project 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual, this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner, this ballot will close early once sufficient responses are received to clearly decide a matter.

Regards,

Mike