From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Roger B. Marks
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2010 4:36 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC
Subject: [802SEC] P1900.7 PAR: MAC and PHY Radio Specification

I see that the NesCom Continuous Processing Agenda includes:

P1900.7: Standard for MAC and PHY Specification for Fixed, Nomadic, and Mobile Operation of White Space Dynamic Spectrum Access Radio Systems

Have folks from 802 been aware of this activity and/or engaged with the PAR development? Is the draft PAR available for review?

[If we've already discussed this, my apologies for my poor memory.]

Roger

Begin forwarded message: