Re: [802SEC] WG, TAG and ECSG fiinancial reporting requirements

Bob,
I confirm that 802.21 did not operate with Treasury.

regards,
_Subir

On 1/4/2011 12:37 PM, Grow, Bob wrote:
WG, TAG and ECSG Chairs&  Treasurers:

Please respond and confirm if the following list is correct.  I believe the WG's that operated with Treasury during 2010 are:  802.3, 802.11/15, 802.16.

Other WGs, TAGs and ECSGs should confirm to me that they did not operate with Treasury per the definition in the below email (and I will include you on the EZL50-S so you don't have to individually submit); or let me know that you are obligated to submit an L50S.

For those groups operating with Treasury, please copy me on your L50-S submittal.  Also, please note the 31 March deadline for submittal.

Bob Grow
IEEE 802 LMSC Treasurer