From: MJLynch@mjlallc.com
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 18:56
To: 'STDS-802-18@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG'
Subject: RE: RR-TAG Conference Call

RR-TAG,

This is to remind those interested that we will have a conference call tomorrow, Monday, January 31st, at 11:00 a.m. US CST.

The bridge details are:

Conference Dial-in Number: +1.661.673.8600
Access code: 580449#

The agenda is:

1)    Opening remarks and attendance

a.    Approval of agenda

2)    Consideration of comments regarding FCC 10-198

a.    Review of proposed comments

b.    Next steps

3)    Consideration of comments regarding FCC 10-200

a.    Review of proposed comments

b.    Next steps

4)    Closing comments and schedule for future meetings
Looking forward to "seeing" everyone on the call.
Regards,
Mike
+1.972.814.4901