Possible Workshop agenda:

Date: Saturday 12MAR2011
Time: 1-5PM
Location: MBS Convention Center, Singapore

1) Welcome--Paul, 5 min
2) IEEE, IEEE-SA Overview--Paul, Bob Grow 10 min
3) 802-style standard dev process overview--Pat, Jon 10 min
4) SA/802-policy and procedure--Mat 10min
5) 802 Architecture--JamesG/Tony 10min
6) 802.1 overview--Tony (all of these WG updates will be about 10min on average)
7) 802.3 -- David
8) 802.11 --Bruce
9) 802.15 --Bob
10) 802.16--Roger