Re: [802SEC] Singapore plenary session tutorials

Buzz

On 2/2/11 10:15 AM, Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee wrote:
3)  I think we should consider whether we want to try to continue this Open
Tutorial policy for all non-North American plenaries or even for all
plenaries regardless of location.  The only issue, I think, would be having
a suitable space and some clearly distinguishable Guest badges that could be
provided for non-registered attendees so we have some control and can track
attendance for future planning.

Thanx, Buzz

Wouldn't it be LOTs easier to just
    a) Not give them badges at all
    b) Just not check for badges in the tutorial rooms.
We could ask them to (voluntarily) sign a guest book to get on the 802 mailing list.

Geoff