[802SEC] message for those affected by the earthquake

Dear EC members and 802 participants,

I became aware of the earthquake last night when several people on the way to Singapore informed me they were stuck in Narita Japan as the airport was evaquated.  The severe earthquake in Japan has disrupted travel plans for many 802 participants to Singapore, and more significantly, directly affected the lives of 802 participants who live in Japan.  My thoughts and prayers go out to all those affected.

I speak for the entire 802 community in that we hope all those affected and their families are safe. If there is anything I, the 802 community, the local IEEE Region 10 office or the larger IEEE can do to help, please let me know, so that I can try to get support for them.

With sincere good wishes,

--Paul