[802SEC] Stds store and getIEEE presentations

----- Original Message -----
From: k.mccabe@ieee.org
To: Paul Nikolich ; James P. K. Gilb
Cc: p.gerdon@ieee.org ; t.decourcelle@ieee.org ; K.Bennett@ieee.org ; m.d.turner@ieee.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 12:38 PM
Subject: PPTs for opening EC

Please find attached two power point presentations for the opening EC. The are:
- The Get IEEE 802 Program Update
- The Standards Store on Techstreet executive summary (please note this is a summary/overview--the staff presenting will not be in the position to address detailed questions. I will be able to do that at the mid-week task force meeting).

I have cc'ed the team attending the 802 Plenary so they also have the presentations.

Regards,
Karen

Karen McCabe, CME
Staff Director, Strategic Marketing and Product Development
445 Hoes Lane, PO Box 1331
Piscataway NJ 08855 USA
PH: +1 732 562 3824
email: k.mccabe@ieee.org
http://standards.ieee.org
IEEE - Advancing Technology for Humanity