[802SEC] IEEE 802 response to AudCom on WG P&P

All,

I have developed a response to AudCom on behalf of IEEE 802 based on inputs
gathered at the Sunday Night Rules meeting.  The response can be found as EC
document 11-0005r0:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/11/ec-11-0005-00-00EC-ieee-802-response-to-audcom-on-wg-p-p.doc

Please let me know if you have objections or comments that need to be
resolved prior to Friday.  I plan to bring forward a motion Friday to
approve sending the document to AudCom on Behalf of IEEE 802.

Thanks!

Mat

--
Mat's Gmail account