Re: [802SEC] Pre-submission of an 802.1 PAR/5C for the July meeting

I have updated the PAR text to use the IEEE web-based template, and also to
correct the project number to P802.1AXbq in the PAR and 5C. The corrected
URLs are now:

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2011/new-p802-1AXbq-draft-PAR-0311.pdf

http://ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2011/new-p802-1AXbq-draft-5c-0311.pdf

Regards,