Re: [802SEC] comparison of Venue Choices for March 2012 Plenary Session

Buzz

I did not see the following in the doc you distributed--

I would add a sentence to the Melbourne side that this is the likely worst case and will likely improve with additional sponsorship. We just can not guarantee that.

Bottom line, I think it to be very likely we will find a sponsor for the social and maybe even be able to get reg fees down to $600, but it is reasonable to assess the merits on what we know as of now.

Regards

Bob H.