[802SEC] Comments from IEEE 802.16 regarding P1900.7 draft PAR

Dear Stanislav,

Thanks for your message regarding the P1900.7 draft PAR.

The 802.16 Working Group has prepared comments during its Session #72 the week of 14 March. The document is available here:
	IEEE 802.16-11/0009
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/11/80216-11_0009.pdf>

Regards,

Roger Marks