From: Stephens, Adrian P [mailto:Adrian.P.Stephens@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 12:12 AM
To: Pat Thaler; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: RE: MyBallot and MyProject improvements

Hello Pat,

I work as much as possible with my own tools.   So comment resolution etc... is all done offline.
My focus is therefore the uploading and downloading of data between the IEEE system and
my own tools.

There is one frustration that I reported through the official feedback channel 2 years ago
and repeated 1 year ago,  with no response.

I want to track current votes and changes of votes so that I can mark comments as satisfied
when a voter changes their vote.   To do this,  I need to download the votes per pool member
after each ballot.

There is no way to do this in a single operation.  Instead,  I have to page through the 13 pages
of voters (for a pool of 184 voters),  and for each,  cut and paste the HTML table into a spreadsheet.   So what I'd like
is an export/download button here:  https://development.standards.ieee.org/b905700002/ballot-response-summary
that exports the data shown in the table as a .csv or .xls.

This should be a matter of very little work.   I find the IEEE-SA's lack of response to my two previous
suggestions through the system they provided me somewhat symptomatic of their service provision in general.
So,  good luck :0).

Best Regards,

Adrian P STEPHENS

Tel: +44 1954 204 609 (office)