  From: Paul Nikolich
  To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
  Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 7:15 AM
  Subject: Fw: New IEEE Standards Store

  Dear EC Members,

  Please note the below message from Karen McCabe and give the store a try.  Please provide feedback directly to Karen (k.mccabe@ieee.org) and copy me.

  Regards,

  --Paul

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: k.mccabe@ieee.org
  To: Paul Nikolich
  Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:24 PM
  Subject: New IEEE Standards Store

  Paul

  The new IEEE Standards Store is live. You can check it out at: http://standards.ieee.org/store

  Thank you for "rounding up" a few IEEE 802 volunteers to test it.

  As we strive to fix our single sales challenges and provide a shop environment that meets the needs of standards customers, I look forward to working with the 802 community for its continued input and feedback!

  Karen

  Karen McCabe, CME
  Staff Director, Strategic Marketing and Product Development
  445 Hoes Lane, PO Box 1331
  Piscataway NJ 08855 USA
  PH: +1 732 562 3824
  email: k.mccabe@ieee.org
  http://standards.ieee.org
  IEEE - Advancing Technology for Humanity