Re: [802SEC] ++++ EC Ballot #2 - regarding 802.11V Press release ++++

Approve

Regards,
Tony
On 26 Apr 2011 20:34, "Subir Das" <subir@research.telcordia.com> wrote:
> Bruce,
> I vote approve.
>
> regards,
> _Subir
>
> On 4/19/2011 10:34 AM, Bruce Kraemer wrote:
>> Dear EC members,
>>
>> IEEE P802.11v (Wireless Network Management) was published in February of
2011.
>> During its March meeting WG11 developed a draft press release that was
subsequently edited by Karen McCabe.
>> I circulated the draft for comments 2 weeks ago but received none.
>>
>> I'm now seeking EC approval to publish the press release.
>>
>> Paul has delegated the conduct of the EC electronic ballot on the
following motion to me. I am announcing the possibility of an 'early close'
to this ballot (see below).

>> Best regards,
>> Bruce
>>

>> Motion
>> ======
>>
>> The EC supports the IEEE P802.11v press release with editorial changes as
deemed necessary.

>> Move: Bruce Kraemer
>> Second: Jon Rosdahl
>>
>> Start of ballot: Tuesday 19th April
>> Close of ballot: Friday 29th April, 11:59PM AOE
>>
>> Early close: As required in subclause 4.1.2.2 'Electronic Balloting' of
the IEEE project 802 LAN/MAN Standards Committee (LMSC) Operations Manual,
this is notice that, to ensure the release is provided in a timely manner,
this ballot may close early once sufficient responses are received to
clearly decide a matter.

>> This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This
list is maintained by Listserv.