[802SEC] Comment request on proposed IEEE P802.3bf Time Synchronisation press release

Dear EC members,

I hope that the IEEE P802.3bf Time Synchronisation draft will be approved as a result the IEEE-SA Standards Board email ballot currently under way and based on that I have arranged for the development of the attached press release.

Before I start a formal ballot I want to request comments/changes that should be included.

Thanks and best regards,
  David