Re: [802SEC] IEEE P802.3bf Time Synchronisation press release - EC vote results

Hi David,

Not certain  how I missed this. I approve.

From Geneva,

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Law, David
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 17:21
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] IEEE P802.3bf Time Synchronisation press release - EC vote results

All,

In respect to the IEEE P802.3bf Time Synchronisation approval press release 10 day EC ballot, the ballot closed on Monday 23rd May, 11:59PM AOE. The results are as follows.

Please find attached the final draft (both clean and diff) of the release as well as a compare version to the previous draft. I believe I've captured the final suggestions from everybody.

Based on the results I will go ahead and request that the IEEE-SA to publish this release.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

Vote categories:         APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
VC Pat Thaler            APP
VC Mat Sherman           APP
ES Jon Rosdahl           APP
RS James Gilb            APP
TR Bob Grow              APP
01 Tony Jeffree          APP
03 David Law             APP
11 Bruce Kraemer         APP
15 Bob Heile             APP
16 Roger Marks                                DNV
17 John Lemon            APP
18 Mike Lynch                                 DNV
19 Steve Shellhammer     APP
20 Mark Klerer           non-voting
21 Subir Das             APP
22 Apurva Mody           APP
23 Geoff Thompson                             DNV
ME Buzz Rigsbee          non-voting
16 TOTALS        result  13     00      00    03