From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Sherman
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 8:22 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Rules Actions for Closing Meeting

James,

Please add this item to the Agenda:

ME       Forward Response on WG P&P to AudCom                 10 minutes
Matthew Sherman

All,

I have created and posted a draft revision to the IEEE 802 LMSC Working
Group P&P.  It can be found at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/11/ec-11-0006-00-00EC-proposed-changes-to-ieee-802-lmsc-wg-p-p-from-march-2011.doc

This posting serves as public notice of the changes, which I intend to
ballot at the July IEEE 802 Plenary Session.

I have also updated the response to AudCom to reference the draft revision,
and other minor editorials.  The updated response can be found at:

https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/11/ec-11-0005-01-00EC-ieee-802-response-to-audcom-on-wg-p-p.ods

I plan a formal motion tomorrow to foward the AudCom response on behalf of
IEEE 802.

Thanks!

Mat

--