Re: [802SEC] myballot status for the 802 EC Interim Teleconference -- June 7, 2011, 1-3pm ET.

Paul
Here is the spreadsheet for this meeting with SA responses.
I will go through in summary and can go into detail with Pat directly as
the contact for this effort.

Christina Boyce
Manager Standards Solutions Services, IEEE Standards
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08855
c.boyce@ieee.org
Phone 732-562-5540
Cell 908-239-4038

IEEE ? Advancing Technology for Humanity