From: "Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)" <matthew.sherman@BAESYSTEMS.COM>
To: "STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG" <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Cc: Paul Nikolich <paul.nikolich@att.net>
Sent: Wed, June 8, 2011 11:14:04 PM
Subject: [802SEC] ************  EC Strawpoll on EC Workshop times
*************** Closes 6/15/11

EC Members,

Per instructions from Paul Nikolich I am running the following straw poll.
Please respond with your preferences by 6/15/11.

Please pick one of the options below.  Concerning the proposed EC Workshop would
you prefer the hours:

1)       Stay the same as currently scheduled (Sat 6 PM - Mon 3 PM)

2)      Move 6 hours earlier (Sat Noon till Sunday 6 PM)

3)      Move 9 hours earlier (Sat 9 AM till Sunday 3 PM)

I presume we could arrange a social on Friday evening if desired, and would
leave it to Buzz to work out the details of Meals, breaks, etc....

Thanks!

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Technical Director & Engineering Fellow
BAE Systems - Electronic Solutions (ES)
Office: +1 973.633.6344
Cell: +1 973.229.9520
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com<mailto:matthew.sherman@baesystems.com>

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list
is maintained by Listserv.