Re: [802SEC] ************ EC Strawpoll on EC Workshop times *************** Closes 6/15/11

#2 or #3 (one less night in a hotel room for me than #1)

--Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:24 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] ************ EC Strawpoll on EC Workshop times *************** Closes 6/15/11

Mat seems to have been having difficulty responding to this. In case it
didn't get through to you all, he said:

"This would be for the weekend after the November 2011 (Atlanta) plenary in
Atlanta.

Current schedule of events:

Beginning Saturday evening, November 12, 2011 at 6pm-11pm: Planning Session

Sunday, November 13, 2011,  from 7am-7pm:  Meetings

Monday, November 14, 2011,  from 7am-3pm: Meetings

Adjourn at ~3pm"

Regards,
Tony