Re: [802SEC] ************ EC Strawpoll on EC Workshop times *************** Closes 6/15/11

Buzz -

It isn't the cost that is the issue for me.

Regards,
Tony
On 9 Jun 2011 19:30, "Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee" <BRigsBieee@comcast.net>
wrote:
> Colleagues, May I remind everyone that part of the deal for the
Multi-Meeting Bonus was that everyone receives complimentary hotel nights
for their stay, so the cost of the extra nights should not be an issue.

> Thanx, Buzz
> Please note my contact info:
> Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee
> IEEE-802 LMSC Meeting Manager
> 7750 80th Place SE
> Mercer Island, WA 98040-5912
> ph/fx: 206-236-2229
> cell: 206-818-4978
> SkypeID: BRigsB
> BRigsB@ieee.org

Behalf Of Grow, Bob

STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
> Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2011 3:24 AM
> To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
> Subject: Re: [802SEC] ************ EC Strawpoll on EC Workshop times
*************** Closes 6/15/11

> Mat seems to have been having difficulty responding to this. In case it
> didn't get through to you all, he said:
>
> "This would be for the weekend after the November 2011 (Atlanta) plenary
in
> Atlanta.
>

> Current schedule of events:
>

> Beginning Saturday evening, November 12, 2011 at 6pm-11pm: Planning
Session

> Sunday, November 13, 2011, from 7am-7pm: Meetings
>
> Monday, November 14, 2011, from 7am-3pm: Meetings
>
> Adjourn at ~3pm"
>
> Regards,
> Tony
>

> On 9 June 2011 04:47, Tony Jeffree <tony@jeffree.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Mat -
>>
>> Can you clarify "..as currently scheduled..." please? Scheduled for which
>> Plenary?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tony
>>

>> On 9 June 2011 04:14, Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA) <
>> matthew.sherman@baesystems.com> wrote:
>>
>>> EC Members,
>>>
>>> Per instructions from Paul Nikolich I am running the following straw
poll.
>>> Please respond with your preferences by 6/15/11.
>>>
>>> Please pick one of the options below. Concerning the proposed EC
Workshop
>>> would you prefer the hours:
>>>

>>> 1) Stay the same as currently scheduled (Sat 6 PM - Mon 3 PM)
>>>
>>> 2) Move 6 hours earlier (Sat Noon till Sunday 6 PM)
>>>
>>> 3) Move 9 hours earlier (Sat 9 AM till Sunday 3 PM)
>>>
>>> I presume we could arrange a social on Friday evening if desired, and
>>> would leave it to Buzz to work out the details of Meals, breaks, etc....
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Mat
>>>
>>> Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
>>> Technical Director & Engineering Fellow
>>> BAE Systems - Electronic Solutions (ES)
>>> Office: +1 973.633.6344
>>> Cell: +1 973.229.9520
>>> email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com<mailto:
>>> matthew.sherman@baesystems.com>

>>> This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.
This