From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:thompson@ieee.org]
Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2011 6:50 PM
To: Mody, Apurva (US SSA)
Cc: Law, David; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ 10-day EC Email Ballot +++ NetFPGA tutorial

Apurva-

Maybe I can help.
I believe that this is the toolset that enables implementation for much
of what we are doing or will be called upon to do in the nearterm future.
In that vein, I believe that what we will learn from such a tutorial is
likely to have an impact on the judgments we are called upon to make
when evaluating that one of the Five Criteria, "technical feasibility"

Best regards,

Geoff