[802SEC] UPDATE to Call for Comments on 802.23 draft

Colleagues-

Roger Marks has very kindly granted permission to 802.23 to use the more up-to-date version of his 802.16 "Commentary" balloting tool.
	Ref: http://dot16.org/Commentary/
If you have already downloaded the tool, please delete it and download Commentary 2. If you have already generated some comments in the older tool, please close out those and send them to me now and do the remainder of your commenting in Commentary 2. I have edited the message below (sent last night) to reflect this new information.

To comment open the .cmt file, select the "Personalize" option & fill in
Then select the "Comment" option and start your comments.
	Thanks,	Geoff
In my last e-mail to you (attached below) I announced the availability of the first public version of the 802.23 draft. In that e-mail, I said that I would formally solicit comments to be considered and incorporated into the draft at our next meetings during the 802 Plenary Week in San Franciso the week of July 17.

Please review the draft and record your comments using the 802.16 commenting tool, "Commentary 2". The tool does allow you to accumulate comments over multiple review sessions.
Commentary is a standalone application that has both MAC and PC versions.
Downloadable files are available at:
    http://dot16.org/Commentary/

Please use "802.23 Ballot 1" as the fill-in for the field labeled "Letter Ballot Number or Ballot Code"
Please mail the resulting comment file to me at:
    thompson@ieee.org
With the subject line:
    Comments on 802.23/D0.9
This is a 30 day comment period so please get your comments to me by midnight, July 13 AoE
I will bring the assembled comments to the meeting
Comments are welcome from any interested or materially interested party.

If you have any question please get in touch with me directly
Best regards,
    Geoff Thompson, 802.23 WG Chair