[802SEC] FW: [802SEC] ************ EC Strawpoll on EC Workshop times *************** Closes 6/15/11

Colleagues,   Based on the data below it does appear that Option #3 was the
preferred choice and there were some good reasons why finishing by 3pm on
Sunday was a necessary objective.  I have therefore reformulated the EC
Workshop Format to embrace these results (see attached).  However I have
adjusted the start & stop times to allow us to have the same number of
working hours that we had at the prior Workshop since that was barely
adequate the last time.

Of course the times can be adjusted as needed once we have Geoff's agenda to
work from.  The Saturday dinner hour is assuming we have some food brought
in for us (e.g. Pizza from Perrino's), but that can be expanded to 1.5 or
even 2 hours if people want to go out to somewhere else.  So the attached
schedule will be our format unless there are strong objections to this
format.  I will forward this change to the hotel on Thursday if the are no
further concerns, since we want to make sure that they have the event
scheduled properly. And all invited participants will receive free hotel
stay at HR-ATL for Friday and Saturday night so make your reservation
accordingly.

We hope this arrangement meets with your approval.       J

Thanx,  Buzz Rigsbee

7750 80th Place SE

Mercer Island, WA  98040-5912

206-236-2282 hm phone