[802SEC] Resend with different result format - P802.11z press release EC ballot

Dear EC,

A resend to try and find a suitable format for the ballot info.

The results of the ballot on the P802.11z press release are shown below.  Although the ballot passed there were constructive comments made about the introduction and the explanatory language being confusing.

We are making another pass to address the concerns raised. I will provide you with updated text before we go to press.

Bruce

Ballot Open

12-Jun-11

Sunday