To: <STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 10:31 AM
Subject: [802SEC] Attendance Server Update

IEEE 802 WG Chairs,
The IEEE 802 attendance application is now being hosted by IEEE in NJ and
will no longer be locally hosted at our sessions.
Please note that the URL for accessing the IMAT (aka Murphy) attendance
application has changed to: seabass.ieee.org/imat/index
Please instruct your membership to use this new address. Connections to old address (murphy.events.ieee.org) will be automatically redirected to the new
address (seabass.ieee.org/imat/index).
Access to the the remote attendance server is restricted to attendees
connected to our local meeting network.
Note: Attendance links for all groups are also locally available on the
Newton home page (newton.events.ieee.org).
Thank you,

Rick Alfvin
Vice Chair IEEE 802.15
+1 585.781.0952

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.