From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 8:07 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] NOV 2011 EC Workshop--schedule and leadership announcement

All,

Based on the strawpoll Mat Sherman conducted in June, the results indicate the best time to hold the EC Workshop in Atlanta will be 9AM Saturday 12 NOV to 3PM Sunday 13NOV.  Buzz--please make the appropriate arrangements with the hotel.  EC members, please plan on attending.

At the last EC Workshop GeoffT did a nice job acting as chair and JamesG acting as the amanuensis.  I'm happy to announce that at the November workshop, BruceK and JonR have agreed to fill those roles respectively.  Thank you Bruce and Jon.

At the upcoming July plenary session I will budget up to an hour sometime during that week to start the drafting of an agenda for the workshop--Bruce and Jon, please suggest a couple day/times that you'll have open for this activity.

Regards,

--Paul