[802SEC] Comment request on proposed IEEE P802.3bj Ethernet operations over backplanes and copper cable assemblies press release

Dear EC members,

I hope that the IEEE P802.3bj Ethernet operations over backplanes and copper cable assemblies PAR will be approved at the IEEE-SA Standards Board meeting on Saturday 10th September 2011 and based on that I have arranged for the development of the attached press release.

Before I start a formal ballot I would like to request comments and changes that should be included.

Thanks and best regards,
  David