From: k.mccabe@ieee.org
To: Paul Nikolich
Cc: r.labelle@ieee.org ; p.gerdon@ieee.org ; m.plessel@ieee.org
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 10:56 AM
Subject: SA Standards Store Search

Paul
Working with the Techstreet technical and data teams we worked on some tweaks to start indexing more attributes of amendment and draft product records, specifically titles, keywords and descriptions. We tested various searches/search strings that were previously producing zero hits, especially in with the 802 products, and are seeing better results.

If the EC members want to try it out and let us know "what's working/not working," that would be helpful.

Thanks much!
Karen