Re: [802SEC] myProject Change to Ballot Voting

Geoff
Thanks, I agree and will work with the respective staff/governance to
address the possible change.

Christina Boyce
Manager Standards Solutions Services, IEEE Standards
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08855
c.boyce@ieee.org
Phone 732-562-5540
Cell 908-239-4038

IEEE ? Advancing Technology for Humanity