[802SEC] Proposal for Editions

Dear EC members,

Attached is a proposal from the SA regarding a guideline for consolidations (also known as editions or roll-ups).  I've reviewed it and it looks like a reasonable process. The one gap I would like filled is the time for the SA to respond to a WG Chair 'request for consolidation' be defined (one week, perhaps).

Please review the guideline and provide feedback to the EC reflector and Karen McCabe.  Thank you.

Regards,

--Paul