Re: [802SEC] [+++ACTION REQUIRED+++] RSVP for November 802 EC Workshop

Hi Jon,  I will not be attending this session due to a conflict with my
daughter Betsy's wedding on 11/11/2011.  This will be the first plenary
session I have missed in 27 years, but since it is for a very important
reason I ask forgiveness for the lapse.

Hoping to see you all again in March 2012 on the Big Island.  I'm sure Dawn
& Co. will have everything under control for Atlanta, so all will run
smoothly.       ENJOY !!!         :-)

Thanx, Buzz
Please note my contact info:
Dr. Everett O (Buzz) Rigsbee