From: owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@ieee.org] On
Behalf Of Jon Rosdahl
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 12:09 PM
To: Jon Rosdahl; STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Cc: James Gilb
Subject: Re: [802SEC] 802 EC Oct Interim Conference Call in info ---

The files used during the call were posted to the EC Mentor Files.
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/11/ec-11-0015-00-00EC-2011-oct-4-ec-inter
im-telecon-files-zip.zip
Thanks to those that called in.

Reminder to RSVP for the November Workshop....we have a limited number of
room night credits available on a first come first serve basis for the WG
Chairs and WG Vice Chairs attending the Workshop.

Regards
Jon