[802SEC] IEEE 802.22 Press Release in Anticipation of the IEEE SA Emerging Technology Award

Dear EC members,

In anticipation of the IEEE 802.22 Working Group receiving the IEEE SA Emerging Technology Award in December of this year, we plan to make this attached press release. We will be seeking the EC approval during the 802 EC Closing Plenary meeting. The IEEE SA staff has reviewed the press release and the 802.22 WG has approved it.

Please provide your comments on this attached draft.

Thanks,

Apurva

Apurva N. Mody, Ph. D.

Chair, IEEE 802.22 Standard Working Group
BAE Systems
Technology Solutions
130 Daniel Webster Highway, Mail Stop 2350
Merrimack, NH 03054
Work: (603)885 2621, Mobile: (603)-809-0459
E-mail: apurva.mody@baesystems.com<mailto:apurva.mody@baesystems.com>