[802SEC] Responses to Comments regarding Four Draft PARs from 802.16 Working Group

Dear EC,

Regarding the four draft PARs from the 802.16 WG, 802.16 has received and addressed comments from Pat Thaler, 802.11, and 802.19. We have provided the responses in the following document:
	<http://ieee802.org/16/docs/11/80216-11_0043.pdf>.

We appreciate the input that we received, and we also appreciate reviews by others who did not submit comments. Please let me know ASAP if we have missed any comments.

Note that the document also includes a response to a comment we received from a NesCom member.

Regards,

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>