[802SEC] Response to Commentors on 802.15 KMP PAR

All

We received five sets of comments on the KMP PAR and 5C.  They were from:
   * 802.15.6 Task Group
   * 802.11 Working Group
   * 802.21 Working Group
   * IEEE 802.1 Working Group
   * Rene Struik 802.15 voting member
Attached are three documents, a word doc containing all the comments received and responses to them, a redline of the PAR and a revised copy of the 5C reflecting those responses. I will send a redline of the 5C once I track it down.

Regards

Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832