Re: [802SEC] Response to Commentors on 802.15 KMP PAR

Tony

The answer we really wanted is maybe. The Recommended Practice could be implemented either way depending on trade-offs. I am inferring your counsel is to include it as a yes even though we may not use it and if so are there any issues of saying yes but then not needing it?

Thanks

Bob H.