Re: [802SEC] Response to Commentors on 802.15 KMP PAR

Bob -

The point of the question is to get a dialog going with the RAC at an early
stage in the project if there is the possibility that they will need to set
up a new registry for your use. If you at some stage decide that there is
no registration impact, and the RAC agrees, then its a done deal. On the
other hand, if you leave it till Sponsor ballot/RevCom submission and
someone discovers that there IS a registration impact, then that could slow
you down. At the moment, given the response of your WG, I believe that the
answer you need is "Yes".

Regards,
Tony

http://www.suidhefarmcottages.co.uk