[802SEC] Comment request on draft IEEE 802.3 EPON Protocol over Coax (EPoC) Study Group Press release

Dear EC members,

I have arranged for the development of the attached press release to announce the formation of the IEEE 802.3 EPON Protocol over Coax (EPoC) Study Group. I will be seeking EC approval for the formation of this Study Group at the closing IEEE 802 EC meeting tomorrow.

Since the development of this press release was at the request of the Study Group Chair and myself I will also be seeking EC approval for the press release at the closing IEEE 802 EC meeting tomorrow. Based on that I would like to request comments on the attached draft.

Thanks and best regards,
  David