Re: [802SEC] Closing minutes posted, get those closing reports in.

James,
Here 802.21 closing report.

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.21/dcn/11/21-11-0191-00-0000-session-47-closijg-plenary.pptx

Thanks,
_Subir

On 11/12/2011 5:03 PM, James P. K. Gilb wrote:
All

I have posted the draft closing minutes to the November 2011 meeting web page at:
http://www.ieee802.org/minutes/2011-November/index.shtml

I have also posted the three closing reports that I have received:
802.3
802.11
802.18

Please send me your closing reports.

James Gilb

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.