Re: [802SEC] Closing minutes posted, get those closing reports in.

Subir

It is my recollection that those things were said, I just didn't capture them. I will add that to the minutes and post a revision a little later (to allow for other corrections).

I have attached what the page will look like for everyone's review.

James Gilb