[802SEC] Submission of P802.1BR to Sponsor ballot

EC Colleauges -

The recirculation ballot of P802.1BR closed this week; no comments or new
disapprove votes were received during the recirculation, so the ballot
statistics remain as I reported them to the closing EC meeting in November
(95.2% approval). I am therefore submitting this project to Sponsor ballot
as per the conditional approval granted at the EC meeting.

Regards,
Tony