From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:46 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] 802 LMSC Chair's Guideline--update attached

Dear EC Members,

Attached is the July 2011 version of the 802 LMSC Chair's Guideline.  James, please replace the old version with this version in the appropriate link on the 802 web page.

My thanks to Mat in helping prepare the update over the last several plenary sessions.  I apologize for being late on issuing this revision.

Regards,

--Paul